Transportation Aviation Testing Services
Aviation testing services from SGS – learn how to understand and use the latest materials, and reduce the financial and safety risks of defects and repeated failures.
The aerospace industry is one of the most exciting industries in the world. New technologies and new materials provide excellent products, outstanding performance and safety – on a global scale. Of course, performance and safety requires materials and component testing that conforms to the high quality standards of the aerospace industry.
We offer a wide range of testing services to give you a competitive advantage. We act as your qualified partner for release testing of components, with comprehensive services including audits, supply chain quality, R&D support, and failure and damage analysis.
Why choose aviation testing services from SGS?
Our services can help you:
- Verify the characteristics of materials for application trials
- Detect defects before they occur
- Analyze failures to determine their cause and prevent re-occurrence
- Improve new materials or conduct basic research on the theoretical strength of materials
Trusted aviation testing from a world leader
As the world’s leading testing company, we provide the latest material testing methods, highly experienced specialists, state-of-the-art laboratories and a global reach. We offer:
- Highly qualified inspectors for more than 10 different processes and standards
- A world-class range of non-destructive testing (NDT) capabilities
- The ability to perform root cause analysis and define responsibilities
- Avoidance of future failures and improved performance through failure prevention
- Rapid and accurate results by different methods such as physical and chemical analyses, mechanical testing, metallography and welding
To discuss your aviation testing requirements, contact us today.